Retail automation solutions supporting a greater range of products and services from a single forecourt location.
Oil and Petroleum companies are aware that their Point-Of-Sale (POS) systems can be used for far more than simply accepting payment for goods or services. They recognize that their payment systems can add value to their business and even generate additional income.
The Net1 range of products and services for oil and petroleum companies provides retail automation across the forecourt and C-Store enabling systems capable of processing traditional fuel and Value Added Services purchases.
This technology coupled with the Net1 range of transaction services ensures the provision of fast and efficient customer service, a heightened sense of convenience and access to secure, accurate and reliable transaction processing and reconciliation across all transaction types.
EasyPay, Net1's Transaction Services Division, controls the largest bank-independent financial switch in Southern Africa. In 2006 the company processed more than 294 million transactions on behalf of the country's leading Petroleum companies, Retailers, Bill Issuers and Financial Institutions. EasyPay is the leading provider of electronic funds transfer (EFT) and bill payment processing services to South Africa's retail and financial sectors.
EasyPay provides high-volume, secure and convenient payment, pre-payment and value-added services to the South African market. The company's infrastructure connects into all SA's major banks and switches both debit and credit card EFT transactions for some of the country's leading retailers and petroleum companies.
Net1 is member of the EMV master and implementation forums in SA and a long standing member of the South African Smart Card Society. We are a Technical Associate of the International Forecourt Standards Forum (IFSF) and an active participant on the IFSF EMV working group. To date, we have implemented both IFSF and NACS standards on our Prism OPT.
Our U.E.P.S. Technology Offering Incorporates:
- U.E.P.S. Technology
- Mobile Banking
- Prepaid Utilities
- Salary and Wage Payments
- Social Grant Benefit Payment
- Cash Advances
- Third Party Host Deductions
- Third Party Bill Payments
- Pension Collection and Distribution
- Wholesale Distribution
Our Services include:
- Transaction Management Services
- Bill Payment: EasyPay's consumer bill payment service introduced at retail POS over 13 years ago is integrated into a large number of national retailers, mobile channels and is available on www.easypay.co.za.
- Gift Card: Supports the electronic generation, issuing and redemption of paper or card-based gift vouchers.
- EasyPay Licenses: EasyPay enables the issue of new SABC TV licenses and the capture of existing license details within retail environments and via a web-based user interface or a POS integrated solution.
- Prepaid Electricity: Enables the vending of prepaid electricity for electricity utilities such as Eskom and a growing number of local authorities on a national basis.
- Prepaid Airtime: EasyPay vends airtime at retail POS for MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): EasyPay switches credit, debit and fleet card EFT transactions for leading South African retailers and petroleum companies.
- Hosting: EasyPay hosts payment servers and applications on behalf of third parties including financial institutions.
- Settlement & Reconciliation: EasyPay provides a complete reconciliation and settlement service to its business partners, including dynamic reconciliation, report and screen-query tools for down-to-store-level management and control purposes.
- Third Party Switching & Processing Support: EasyPay switches transactions from retail POS systems to the relevant back-end systems for Third Parties.